Airfree Air Purifier and Steriliser P125 Platinum Description
Moisture is the key cause of mould growth. So when the weather is very humid, moulds can start to grow in your home or place of work or school. When there is a wet surface or material that is not dried or disposed off immediately, it can cause moulds to grow within 24 to 48 hours. These microbes are so tiny that it is very easy to breathe them in. Moulds can cause throat irritation, eye irritation, coughing or wheezing, nasal stuffiness, and skin irritation. Some people may also suffer severe reactions as a result of mould allergies. Nevertheless, a conscious effort to drive moulds and its accompanying airborne particles away is very important so as to improve your indoor air quality.
Airfree P125 platinum air purifier and air sterilizer is capable of reducing the amount of microorganisms and harmful substances from the air by using heat sterilization technology to disinfect indoor air. This Airfree air purifier can be used to reduce respiratory allergies, at home, in the office, school and in all indoors. This device is ozone free and a life time maintenance free indoor air sterilizer because it has no moving parts and doesn't need replacement filters or lamps.
Click on the below Video to see how Airfree P125 Platinum air purifier and air sterilizer works.
The Airfree P125 Platinum air purifier's heat sterilising technology kills harmful microorganisms such as fungus, bacteria, virus, mould spores, dust mites faeces and skeleton up to 99.99%. These detrimental microorganisms are burned at temperatures around 400°F (250°C), without increasing the temperature in the room. Two of Airfree P125 air purifier in a room contributes as much heat as just one person.
Airfree's exclusive patented technology has been tested independently in “real life” working environments by the world´s renowned institutions and ISO 17025 laboratories in six different countries, including the USA, Sweden and Germany. These tests prove that no matter how small or hazardous they might be, Airfree P125 thoroughly annihilates every harmful organism or substance that passes through its patented ceramic core. The Airfree air purifier does not employ any technology which generates any kind of dangerous emission such as ions and ozone. It is the perfect air purifier for adults and children with respiratory allergies and asthma. It is very portable and energy efficient, in that it uses below 48 watts.
Airfree P125 Platinum air purifier and air sterilizer Features
- Airfree P125 does not use filters which will often need regular replacements.
- It does not employ fibre glass, triclosan paper and materials that can be harmful to the consumer or the environment.
- The Airfree does not employ any technology which generates any type of dangerous emission such as Ionizer, UV Light and Ozone. It actually reduces ozone by 26%.
- Airfree P125 is totally silent.
- The Airfree P125 is lightweight and easily transported from room to room.
Airfree P125 Platinum air purifier and air sterilizer Applications
- The indoor air in schools can be protected against microorganisms with the air purifier.
- People living with asthma and respiratory allergies
- Hotels and motels likewise can use Airfree to clean their guest rooms.
- It can be placed in rooms for newborns and children.
- Airfree P125 can disinfect homes, offices, hospitals, clinics and laboratories.
- Cleans basements, kitchens and attics that are affected by mold.
- Boat and ship owners can use the Airfree air purifier.
- It can be used in cold and reefer chambers.
- Dust mite and other infectious allergens can be destroyed with Airfree P125 air purifier.
- Chicken farms and other breeding farms must regularly be disinfected with Airfree air purifier to protect pets and birds from infectious diseases.
- Books and assets in libraries, museums and archives will be safe with an installed Airfree P125.
Mould and Bacteria Air Test Kits Description
The mould and bacteria test kits come each in 2 petrie dishes. They are suitable for a safe air testing in the office, home, restaurant and factory. The bacteria air test kits can similarly help you to identify places where there are bacteria colonies. They are easy to use, fast and accurate. With six easy steps you can find out if your indoor air if polluted with mold and bacteria. Together these two indoor air quality products will help you drive away airborne pollutants keeping you healthy always.
To attain a quality result, you must follow the steps below carefully.
- All windows and doors that lead to the room must be closed before the test is carried out. Run your A/C for 20 minutes prior to the test.
- Fill the label with the required data after removing the plate form the packaging of the kit. In the room under test, place the test plates on a flat surface.
- Remove the lid gently and leave it for 1 hour under exposure.
- After that, place the lid back on and secure it with a rubber band. Keep the covered test plate in the dark at room temperature for 48 hours without exposing it to sunlight.
- When the 48 hours is due, remove the test and turn it upside down. Using a marker pen put a dot next to each mould and bacteria colony you find. The size of a single mould or bacteria usually does not matter.
- Verify the test by counting the mould and bacteria colonies indicated with dots at the bottom of the plate. After which you compare the results with the guidelines provided on the table provided below.
Note: In case the colonies are too tiny to see clearly, the plate must be left in dark for another 24hrs.
Mould and Bacteria Air Test results analysis table
Number of Colonies
Quality of air
0 – 3
4 – 6
7 – 12
NEQTIQ Mould and Bacteria Air test Kits applications
- It can also be used in the home, pubs, office, factory and restaurant.
- The bacteria air test kit can be used to identify some types of bacteria, for example E.Coli and Salmonella.
Note: Both Mould and bacteria air test kit's must be used within 15 days from the date of purchase.
The Airfree Air Purifier and Steriliser P125 Platinum together with the mould and bacteria air test kits will help you to identify exactly where there are more colonies of bacteria and moulds as well as disinfect your indoor air quickly and completely.