Airfree P40 air purifier DetailsMoulds can be described as any kind of fungus that grows on soggy materials or food. Conditions that encourage mold growth include humid environment and damp materials. Places where mould can easily grow include fabrics, kitchen walls, carpets, laundry areas, bathroom and window sills. They may be visible in the colours of white, black, brown or any other colour. Moulds multiply when mould spores fall on damp substances or organic materials. They are released into the air and they are small enough to be breathed in. Breathing in large amounts of mould spores from the air, usually can become detrimental to your health. Apart from causing some health problems, they can also cause your food to go bad and even affect the strength of building structures.
This Airfree P40 utilizes a maintenance free air sterilizing technology that is much simpler than any other air purifier in the market. It uses just heat to sterilize the indoor air. Airfree P40 has inside it, a patented ceramic core, in which all microorganisms including mould spores, bacteria, virus, mold, dust mites feces and skeleton and many others are burned at temperatures around 250ºC without adding any significant heat to the room. No living microorganism survives this heat sterilization power. Two Airfree Air Sterilizers in the same room contribute as much heat as one adult person.
For those with living with asthma and allergies and people who want hygienic and more breathable air, Airfree P40 Air Purifier is the perfect choice. This air purifier has been test by international laboratories and has been proven to be 99.99% accurate in destroying airborne particles and bad odors. Airfree P40 does not require any maintenance and has no replaceable parts such as filters. It operates silently and for this reason, it can even be placed in rooms for children and infants.
Click on the below video to learn how Airfree P40 protects you and your family.
Airfree P40 air purifier and sterilizer Features
- Airfree P40 does not use filters which will often need regular replacements.
- It does not employ fibre glass, triclosan paper and materials that can be harmful to the consumer or the environment.
- The Airfree P40 does not employ any technology which generates any type of dangerous emission such as Ionizer UV Light and Ozone. It actually reduces ozone by 26%.
- Airfree P40 is totally silent.
- The Airfree P40 is lightweight and can easily be transported from one room to the other.
Airfree P40 air purifier and sterilizer Applications
- People living with asthma and respiratory allergies can use it.
- Hotels and motels likewise can use Airfree to clean their guest rooms.
- Boat and ship owners can use the Airfree air purifier.
- It can be placed in rooms for newborns and children.
- Chicken farms and other breeding farms must regularly be disinfected with Airfree air purifier to protect pets and birds from infectious diseases.
- Books and assets in libraries, museums and archives will be safe with an installed Airfree P40.
- Airfree P40 can disinfect homes, offices, hospitals, clinics and laboratories.
- The indoor air in schools can be protected against microorganisms with the air purifier.
- Cleans basements, kitchens and attics that are affected by mold.
- It can be used in cold and reefer chambers.
- Dust mite and other infectious allergens can be destroyed with Airfree P40 air purifier.
Mould Air Test Kit DescriptionMould identification in the indoor air is very important. Our mould air test kits will help you to identify them quickly, easily and with maximum accuracy. The kits can be used for a range of applications including home, pubs, restaurants, offices and factories. This kit includes 2 petrie dishes for safely testing for mould presence in your indoor air.
To attain a quality result, you must follow the steps below carefully.
- All windows and doors that lead to the room must be closed before the test is carried out. Run your A/C for 20 minutes prior to the test.
- Fill the label with the required data after removing the plate form the packaging of the kit. In the room under test, place the test plates on a flat surface.
- Remove the lid gently and leave it for 1 hour under exposure.
- After that, place the lid back on and secure it with a rubber band. Keep the covered test plate in the dark at room temperature for 48 hours without exposing it to sunlight.
- When the 48 hours is due, remove the test and turn it upside down. Using a marker pen put a dot next to each mould colonies you find. The size of a single mould or bacteria usually does not matter.
- Verify the test by counting the mould and bacteria colonies indicated with dots at the bottom of the plate. After which you compare the results with the guidelines provided on the table provided below.
Note: In case the colonies are too tiny to see clearly, the plate must be left in dark for another 24hrs.
The Mould air test kit has the following applications
- It can be used in the home, pubs, office, factory and restaurant.
- The mould air test kit can identify moulds quickly and accurately.
Note: The bacteria air test kit must be used within 15 days after purchase.
The Airfree P40 air purifier and sterilizer plus the Mould air test kit will both assist you to get rid of moulds which are a major concern regarding indoor air quality. The mould air test kit can identify areas of the home or office where moulds are densely populated. The Airfree P40 can then disinfect these areas completely by clearing the moulds and other infectious microbes. Together, the Airfree P125 and Mould Air Test Kits will help you to drive away moulds and any related microorganisms that are hindering your health.