Please contact us if you cannot find what you are looking for
The Draeger Diffusion Tubes are direct reading, scaled tubes that can be used for determining time weighted average (TWA) concentrations. The tubes work by passive gaseous diffusion and can be used over a period of 8 hours or longer in some cases.
Designed as a personal monitor, the diffusion tubes also can be used for area monitoring. The diffusion tubes are used with an ultralight plastic reusable holder (not included in this other, see related products below) which attached to clothing and protects the tube during use. The time weighted average can be calculated at any time during the measurement by simply dividing the length of the tube reading by the elapsed sampling time (in hours).
- Personal monitor
- area monitoring
- Investigating confined space (e.g. canals, tunnels or tanks)
- School and Plant Operators
- Industrial Hygienists
- HVAC Engineers
- Building Maintenance Supervisors
- Indoor air quality test Professionals
- Insurance Claim Adjusters
- Hospital Engineers
- Law Enforcement
- Occupational Health and Safety