Extech- 42515-Datasheet Extech-42515-Usermanual
Extech 42515 InfraRed Thermometer with Type K Input FeaturesEquipped with a large LCD display with bright backlighting, the Extech 42515 InfraRed Thermometer provides easy-to-read measurements and programming parameters. Also to ensure accuracy with long distance measurements, a laser pointer has been provided in the each Extech 42515 infrared thermometer. Other features such as an adjustable high/low alarm which alerts the user visually and audibly when the temperature exceeds programmed limits has been added to the Extech 42515 infrared thermometer to make it a tool easy to work with.
Extech 42515 InfraRed Thermometer has the following Features
- Wide temperature range for IR temperature and type K thermocouple measurements.
- Automatic emissivity adjustment (for temperatures 212°F or higher).
- There is an in-bilt memory ithin the Extech 42515 which stores up to 20 readings.
- This Extech 42515 themometer comes with adjustable high/low visual and audible alarm.
- MAX/MIN/AVG/DIF features display highest, lowest, average, and MAX minus MIN values.
- Large LCD display with bright backlight.
- Extech 42515 has a built-in laser pointer which improves aim and accuracy.
- Data Hold, Auto power off, and Low battery indication.
- Complete with 9V battery, type K thermocouple sensor and carrying case.
Extech 42515 InfraRed Thermometer with Type K Input Applications
- Measure the surface temperature of objects difficult to reach or unsafe to touch.
- Extech 42515 scans for hot spots on motors, electrical panels, curcuits, and other equipment.
- Used extensively in processes where glass, iron and steel, non-ferrous materials, and minerals must be monitored.