Extech- EA31-Datasheet Extech- EA31-Usermanual
Extech EA31 EasyView Light Meter Details
Extech EA31 EasyView Light Meter undertakes light measurements up to 20,000Fc/20,000Lux and utilizes precision silicon photodiode sensor with 3ft coiled cable for easy storage as well as cosine and color corrected measurements to maintain an accuracy of ±3% of reading. It measures the amount of light falling on a surface (illuminance) in Foot-candles or Lux. Extech EA31 light meter has a high resolution which provides accurate use in low light places like parking lots, stairwells, and ATM machines.
Extech EA31 EasyView Light MeterFeatures
- This light meter has compact and rugged design that features large display.
- This Extech EA31 device has multiple wide measuring ranges:Model EA30 - 40,000Fc in 4 ranges and 400,000Lux in 5 Ranges.
- Model EA31 - 20,000Fc in 4 ranges and 20,000Lux in 4 ranges.
- Data hold freezes reading on display.
- MIN/MAX readings and Zero function.
- Cosine and color corrected measurements.
- Extech EA31 has low battery and overrange indication functions.
- The device has auto power off to save battery life.
- The Extech EA31 Light Meter utilizes precision silicon photodiode sensor with 3ft coiled cable for easy storage.
- It is complete with built-in stand, remote sensor with protective cover, protective rubber holster, and 6 AAA batteries.
Extech EA31 EasyView Light Applications
- Extech EA31 has a high resolution for low level measurements in places like parking lots, stairwells and ATM machines.