Extech EC500 Waterproof ExStik II pH/Conductivity Meter Kit Details
Extech EC500 is a Waterproof ExStik II pH/Conductivity Meter Kit that measures 5 parameters including Conductivity, TDS,Salinity, pH, and Temperature using one electrode. Extech EC500 has an innovative design with flat surface technology for quick on-the-spot pH measurements combined with autoranging high accuracy Conductivity cell.
Extech EC500 is provided with four 3V CR-2032 batteries. If the batteries are weak, the ‘BAT’ indicator appears on the LCD. The Extech EC500 also has an auto power off feature which shuts the ExStik® off automatically after 10 minutes of inactivity to preserve battery life. This Extech EC500 can easily be used various applications such as water treatment, wastewater and aquaculture.
Click on the video below to see how the Extech EC500 Waterproof ExStik II pH/Conductivity Meter Kit works.
Extech EC500 Waterproof ExStik II pH/Conductivity Meter Kit Features
- The device measures 5 parameters including Conductivity, TDS, Salinity, pH, and Temperature using one electrode.
- Extech EC500 uses 9 units of measure: pH, μS/cm, mS/cm,ppm, ppt, mg/L, g/L, °C, °F.
- The device shows an analog bargraph which indicates trends.
- The Extech EC500 has memory that stores up to 25 labeled readings.
- Adjustable Conductivity to TDS ratio from 0.4 to 1.0; 0.5 fixed Salinity ratio.
- Extech EC500 has a RENEW feature which alerts user when electrode needs replacement.
- It has Auto power off and low battery indicator functions.
- Waterproof to IP57.
- Extech EC500 meter includes electrode, protective sensor cap, sample cupwith cap, four 3V CR-2032 batteries, and 48" (1.2m) neckstrap.Order Conductivity standards and pH buffers separately.
Extech EC500 Waterproof ExStik II pH/Conductivity Meter Application
Extech EC500 can be used in the following applications
- Water treatment.
- Fisheries management.