Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer + Differential Manometer Details
This handheld Extech HD350 meter measures and displays air velocity (speed), air flow (volume), ambient air temperature, and gauge/differential pressure. The Extech HD350 is equipped with a USB communication jack on its upper left side. The supplied communications cable connects to this jack and to a USB port on a PC.
Extech HD350 is also supplied with a software that allows the user to view and save readings to the PC. Shipped completely tested and calibrated, yet when the Extech HD350 is put into proper use it can really provide years of reliable service.
Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer + Differential Manometer Features
- It has simultaneous display of Pressure, Air Velocity or Air Flow plus Temperature.
- ±0.7252psi range.
- Extech HD350 has 5 selectable units of pressure measurement.
- Max/Min/Avg recording and Relative time stamp.
- The device has data hold and auto power off functions.
- Large LCD display with backlighting.
- The Extech HD350 meter also has Zero function for offset correction or measurement.
- This meter has the ability to store/recall up to 99 readings in each mode.
- It is built with USB port that includes software.
- Includes Windows® compatible software.
Extech HD350 Pitot Tube Anemometer + Differential Manometer Application
- The unique Extech HD350 Pitot tube sensor is used for measuring air velocity, airflow, and pressure in vents, ducts and other small openings.