Extech- MA220-Datasheet Extech- MA220-Usermanual
Extech MA220 400A AC/DC Clamp Meter Details
Extech MA220 400A AC/DC Clamp Meter has a high accuracy for current measurement. Because of its compact size the device allows measurements in tight locations. The Extech MA220 features such as data hold that allows your data to be saved and recalled at a later when the need arises as well as auto zero, an auto ranging function and auto power off which helps to save your battery life.
After the Extech MA220 has take high accuracy current measurements, it records and shows it on a 4000 count LCD display. With a jaw size of 0.9" (23mm) this Clamp Meter can put up with conductors with up to 300MCM.
Extech MA220 400A AC/DC Clamp Meter Features
- Compact size allows measurements in tight locations.
- High accuracy for Current measurements.
- Extech MA220 has autoranging with Auto Power Off.
- 0.9" (23mm) jaw size accommodates conductors up to 300MCM.
- Continuity beeper and Diode test.
- Data Hold freezes current reading on display.
- Overload protection for all ranges.
- Overrange and low battery indicators.
- Extech MA220 is complete with test leads, case, and two AAA batteries.
- The Extech MA220 400A AC/DC Clamp Meter One touch “Auto Zero” feature with 400A AC/DC Current and a 4000 count LCD display.
- Functions include Capacitance, Frequency, Temperature, and Duty Cycle (MA220).
- Includes bead wire temperature probe.
Extech MA220 400A AC/DC Clamp Meter Application
- For high accuracy current measurements.