Extech- MC200-Datasheet Extech- MC200-Usermanual
Extech MC200 Digital Microscope/Camera Details
Extech MC200 Digital Microscope/Camera is a 2MP camera that can be used for varrious applications such as inspection of PC board, fingerprint verification, checking and checking for counterfiet money. Extech MC200 has a LED illumination which provides adjustable brightness and contrast.
There is a dual window view on the Extech MC200 which also simultaneously displays a “live” image next to the saved image. With a 1x to 200x magnification range, this Extech MC200 features an optical zoom from 1x to 10x (continuous) and 40x, along with a digital zoom of 5x.
Captured video and JPEG images can be transferred from the Extech MC200 to your PC via an included 2G microSD memory card.
Extech MC200 Digital Microscope/Camera Features
- 1x to 200x magnification range
- Optical Zoom: 1x to 10x (continuous) and 40x
- Digital Zoom: 5x
- LED illumination with adjustable brightness and contrast.
- The Extech MC200 has a built-in scale for length and height measurement.
- 5 Image Effect modes: Normal, Gray, Inverse, Emboss, and Dual Window View.
- Dual Window View simultaneously displays the magnified image next to the original image.
- Extech MC200 records videos on the camera and view on TV or PC with included video and USB cables.
- Captured video and JPEG images can be transferred to your PC via the included 2G microSD memory card.
- Real-time imaging on your PC screen via USB interface and included software.
- Complete with 3.7V rechargeable Li-ion battery, video cable, 2G microSD memory card, Windows compatible software, USB cable, cleaning cloth, wrist strap, and pouch case.
Extech MC200 Digital Microscope/Camera Applications
This Extech MC200 Digital Microscope/Camera can be used for the following applications.
- PC board inspection.
- Soldering check.
- Plant research.
- Fingerprint verification.
- Fabric inspection.
- Check for counterfeit money.