Extech MO257 Datasheet Extech MO257 Manual
Extech MO257 Pinless Moisture Meter Details
The Extech MO257 pinless moisture meter is a non-invasive meter that can monitors the moisture content in wood and other building materials without causing damage to the surface of these materials. The MO257 offers relative pinless moisture readings from 0.0 to 100.0 with 0.1 resolution and a measurement depth from 0.78" (20mm) to 1.6" (40mm) below the surface.
Some features of Extech MO257 pinless moisture meter also include a multi-function, back-lit, triple LCD display; high-frequency sensing technology; automatic data hold; low battery indication and an auto power off function. Extech MO257 has two adjustable alarm levels with audible beeper and visual indicators (flashing "RISK" or "WET") alert the user of potential issues. The MO257 is automatically calibrated when the meter is powered on in dry air.
Extech MO257 Pinless Moisture Meter Features
- Extech MO257 is a relative pinless moisture reading device for non-invasive measurement from 0.0 to 100.0 with 0.1 resolutions.
- With a multifunction backlit triple LCD display.
- Pinless measurement depth from 0.78" (20mm) to 1.6" (40mm) below the surface.
- The device has a high frequency sensing technology.
- Designed with automatic Data Hold.
- Extech MO257 has two adjustable alarm levels with audible beeper and visual (flashing “RISK” or “WET”) indicators.
- Automatic calibration (in dry air) when meter is powered on.
- Low battery indication and auto power off.
- Extech MO257 is complete with 3 AA batteries and pouch case.
Extech MO257 Pinless Moisture Meter Applications
- Extech MO257 is designed to measure relative moisture of various building materials including wood, particle board, carpeting, and ceiling tiles using non-invasive Pinless Technology.