Extech RHT10 Humidity and Temperature USB Datalogger Details
The Extech RHT10 is a humidity and temperature datalogger with a USB connector with the ability to measure and store up to 16,000 relative humidity and 16,000 temperature readings over 0 to 100%RH and -40 to +70°C (-40 to +158°F) measurement ranges. It is user-friendly such that you can easily configure the logging rate, high/low alarm and start-mode, and download the stored data by plugging the module into a PC's USB port and running the supplied PC software. GPP (grains per pound) data can be viewed using the optional RHT10-SW software. This humidity and temperature datalogger has in addition a user-programmable alarm thresholds for RH and Temperature.
The datalogger is supplied with a long-life lithium battery, which can typically allow logging for one year. The datalogger does not lose its stored readings when the battery weakens or when it is replaced rather, the data logging process will however be stopped and cannot be re-started until the battery has been replaced and the logged data has been downloaded to PC. The meter is shipped fully tested and calibrated. This Extech RHT10 device is a perfect tool for monitoring humidity and temperature levels in warehouses, storage rooms, freezers, etc. When used properly, it will provide years of reliable service.
Extech RHT10 Humidity and Temperature USB Datalogger Features
- Datalogs 32,000 readings (16,000 for each parameter: Humidity/Temperature).
- Dew point indication via Windows® software (included).
- RHT10-SW optional software to calculate Grains per Pound (grams per kilogram) to 1120GPP (160g/kg).
- Selectable data sampling rate: 2s, 5s, 10s, 30s, 1m, 5m,10m, 30m, 1hr, 2hr, 3hr, 6hr, 12hr, 24hr.
- The meter uses User-programmable alarm thresholds for RH and Temperature.
- Does status indication via Red/Yellow LED and Green LED.
- Extech RHT10 has a long battery life (approx. 1 year).
- It is complete with a 3.6V Lithium battery and Windows® 98, 2000, XP, and Vista compatible analysis software.
Extech RHT10 Humidity and Temperature USB Datalogger Application
- Extech RHT10 is ideal for monitoring humidity and temperature levels in warehouses, storage rooms, freezers, shipping vans, and at water damage restoration projects.