Testo 810 - 2 channel Infrared Thermometer Details
The Testo 810 measures the air temperature and simultaneously the surface temperature by infrared without contact. The meter has an infrared measuring range of -30 to +300 °C with an accuracy of ±2.0°C and an air temperature range of -10 to +50 °C with an accuracy of ±0.5°C. The infrared measurement is carried out with 1-point laser measurement spot marking and 6:1 optics.
Testo 810 - 2 channel Infrared Thermometer Features
- Measure air temperature and non-contact surface temperature with one instrument.
- Infrared measurement with 1-point laser spot marking and 6:1 optics.
- Display of differential temperature, e.g. between window and air.
- Hold function and min./max. values.
- Display illumination.
- Incl. calibration protocol.
- Protective cap for safe storage.
- Incl. wrist strap and belt holder.
- Emissivity adjustable.
- Display of difference between air and surface temperature.
Testo 810 - 2 channel Infrared Thermometer Application
- Testo 810 is used to measure air temperature.